Info on: Yamaha Inverter generators Australia, Yamaha generators, Yamaha portable generators, Yamaha 4 stroke engines, Where to buy a Yamaha generator
YAMAHA GENERATORS NOW HAVE
Yamaha Power Product Warranty
- What products are covered by this warranty?
Yamaha portable generators and multi purpose engines.
- Warranty periods.
Generators - 48 months from date of original purchase when used for personal or recreational purposes. (effective 1/9/2013)
OR 12 months from date of original purchase when used for professional or commercial use. (effective 1/1/2013)
Multi purpose engines - 36 months from date of original purchase when used for commercial or personal purpose.
- Who gives this warranty?
WELLING & CROSSLEY
- What is covered under this warranty
Any failure which occurs within the duration of the warranty period which is the result of defects in materials or workmanship.
- What IS NOT covered under this warranty?
- ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OF THE YAMAHA PRODUCT.
- Any failure that results from an accident, consumer's abuse, neglect or failure to operate the product in accordance with the instructions provided in the owner's manual(s) supplied with the product.
- Pre-delivery set up which includes assembly.
- Normal adjustments which are explained in the owner's manual provided with the product e.g. carburettor adjustments.
- Any component not sold or manufactured by the Warrantor.
- Items or service that are normally required to maintain the product e.g. spark plugs, filters, starter ropes, lubricants and periodic tune up service.
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty.
Repair or replace components which have failed within the duration of the applicable warranty period at no cost to the owner.
- Responsibilities of the Consumer under this warranty.
- Deliver or ship the YAMAHA Product covered under this warranty to the dealer from whom it was originally purchased or the nearest WELLING & CROSSLEY sales and servicing dealer.
- Freight costs, if any, will be borne by the owner.
- Use reasonable care in maintenance, operation, and storage of the product as explained in the owner's manuals.
- When Warrantor will perform obligation under this warranty.
- Warrantable product failures will be scheduled and repaired according to the servicing location and depending on the availability or replacement parts.
- If consumer does not receive satisfactory results from local servicing outlet Owner must contact WELLING & CROSSLEY Service Department.
- Completion of the warranty card and forwarding of registration section to WELLING & CROSSLEY will assist in prompt action through the distributor/dealer network. No other guarantees, written or verbal, are authorised to be made on behalf of WELLING & CROSSLEY. All other conditions and warranties whether express or implied, are to the extent permitted by Law, hereby excluded.