Info on: Yamaha Inverter generators Australia, Yamaha generators, Yamaha portable generators, Yamaha 4 stroke engines, Where to buy a Yamaha generator
4-Stroke Petrol Inverter Generators
Note: Images are for display purposes only.
Product may differ from image displayed.
EF2000iS Product Sheet
Yamaha Product Brochure
2 kW inverter generator
The EF2000iS Inverter Generator: powerful, portable and super sleek with lots of great features. This overall best seller is great for recreational activities such as camping, fishing and boating. It's also a great companion for the camper-trailer. However, if you have something larger like a caravan, the Yamaha EF2400iS is the recommended mode for when travelling in hot weather conditions.
The EF2000iS has enough power to run a microwave oven, a camping fridge, small air conditioner, kettle or television. It is fitted with a newly designed muffler and air filter to achieve super quiet performance and because of its advanced Noise Block sound reduction system you can have a conversation without having to raise your voice.
Also available with TwinTech Parallel Use function - for almost double the power when connecting two EF2000iS together!
Power Rating: 2000 W
Generator Type: Inverter
Rated Voltage: 230 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Rated Output: 1600 W
Max. Output: 2000 W
DC Output: 12 V / 8 Amp
Dimensions: 490(L) x 280(W) x 445(H) mm
Weight: 20 kg
Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.4 L
Operating Hours (Eco On): 10.5 hr (1/4 load)
Noise Level @ 7m: 51.5 dBA (1/4 load) / 61 dBA (full load)
Engine Type: OHV Air Cooled - MZ80
Displacement: 79 cc
Max. Output: 2.3 kW (3.1 hp) / 4500 rpm
Starting System: Recoil
|Maximum Output||2000 Watts||2000 Watts|
|Rated Output||1600 Watts||1600 Watts|
|Operating Hours (Full Load)||4.2 hr||4 hr|
|Operating Hours (1/4 Load)||10.5 hr||10 hr|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4.4 L||3.6 L|
|Size (LxWxH)||490x280x445 mm||512x290x425 mm|
|Dry Weight||20 kg||21 kg|
|Noise Level (1/4 Load / 7m)||51.5 dBA||53 dBA (Eco On)|
|Fuel Gauge Monitor||Yes||No|
|DC Output||Yes||Yes|Yamaha Data, July 2015.
- Brushless alternator
- Inverter voltage regulator
- Auto decompressor
- Electronic circuit breaker system
- Oil level warning system
- Fuel tap
- Pilot lamp
- Noise level suppressor
- Economy idle system
- AC plug
- DC battery charging with cords included
- Dust cover
- TwinTech (Parallel Use)
... smaller, lighter, quieter and outperforms the competition!
Features at a Glance
- The Lightest Generator in its class weighing only 20 kg.
- USFS-Approved Spark Arrestor eliminates errant sparks.
- TwinTech™ Capability enabling you to connect two EF2000iS’ for almost double the power.
- OHV Engine With Cast Iron Cylinder Liner for longer life, powerful performance and excellent heat dissipation.
- Smart Throttle™ varies engine speed based on load to improve fuel economy and reduce noise.
- Inverter System with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to safely run products with built-in microcomputers or micro computer-controlled equipment / tools.
- Petrol Petcock helps prevent carburettor contamination during storage.
- Oil Warning System prevents engine damage.
- Fuel Gauge displays fuel levels without having to open the fuel cap.
- Auto-Decompression System reduces compression for effortless starting.
- Electrical Overload Breaker prevents generator damage in case of overload.
- Controls Located On One Panel for easy access.
- DC Outlet with 8 Amp / 12 Volt outlet for charging batteries (cables included).
- Rubber Isolation Feet for smooth operation and noise absorption.
- Easily Detachable Side Panels for easier serviceability.
- Noise Block™ Sound Reduction System for performance so quiet, you’ll forget the generator is even running.
- Multi-Polar Alternator for the generation of high quality, high frequency 3-phase AC current. This means a much lighter and a more compact unit when compared to conventional 2-pole rotor type alternators.
Specifications subject to variation without notice.